Detached cottage with sauna surrounded by nature
Black Forest Cottage Brestenberg
Our detached cottage in a secluded location was built in 1842 on a lovely plateau at the edge of a local part of the Black Forest town of Alpirsbach. In a landscape as painted it is idyllic embedded within meadows, fields and forests.
2013, the building was renovated to a modern holiday home. Particular attention was paid to bring tradition and modernity in stylish harmony. The upscale accommodations with fireplace, sauna, wireless and several flat screens provides any comfort in this place surrounded by nature. And the spacious, inviting garden with playground for the kids is really unique.
In the modernization of the Black Forest House we tried to pick up the over hundred years of history. We tried to continue its story and amend it with modern elements and facilities. Here, where traditionally there was so much work, you can relax now. Our pictures provide some impressions of it.
The picturesque scenery of the surrounding nature continues in the coloring of the modern interiors. Generous 240 square meters offers a luxurious and tasteful decor. The entire downstairs living area is flooded with light and decorated with high-quality floor. Exposed, antique wooden beams and timber create a special atmosphere where you feel immediately at home. The modern self-catering kitchen is fully equipped, highly functional and ideal to create delicious dishes for the group.
In the front of the house, in the small embedded Garden, a cozy teak furniture invites to stay in the summer days. Via the staircase you reach the upper floor with three comfortable double bedrooms and a large bathroom with window. An old wooden house under an old chestnut tree provides shade in the summer. The courtyard can be used with tables and benches for the summer family celebration. In the evening, the large fire pit on the lawn is ideal for a cozy get-together around the campfire. In winter as in summer, the outdoor sauna accommodates 6-8 people for wellness in this seclusion. In summer the lawn provides enough space to rest and relax in the sun.
If you are looking for a larger group and even more space, we recommend to have a look at our Black Forest holiday house Lohmuehle. If you are looking for a more flexible concept or separate apartments we recommend to have a look at our Black Forest holiday apartments.
- Built in 1842, extensive modernization in 2013
- Secluded location within meadows, field and woods
- 240 square meters of living space for up to 16 people
- Great features such as wood beams, trusses
- Small wooden shed under the old chestnut tree
- Bright, large kitchen with hob, oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, Coffee maker, toaster, kettle, large fridge and freezer
- Partitioned yard and optional hard benches / tables
- Extensive grounds with play set, sand box and swing for the kids
- Non smoking house and no pets allowed
- Sunny with high quality garden furniture, a teak dining table with bench and Chairs and sun loungers
- Possibility for grilling
- Games, football, badminton
- Scooter, bobby cars, Kettcar
- Car parking spaces directly in front of the house, in the yard and garage
- bedrooms with large double beds
- 2 daylight bathrooms and 2 separate toilets
- Bed linen, towels and dish clothes
- Large living room with fireplace and large dining table
- Central heating and warm water (operating in summer on solar, for environmental reasons )
- Modern Samsung TV (42 “flat) in the living room, satellite TV, stereo, radio
- Modern TV Loewe (32 “fla ) in a bedroom, Satellite TV
- Large selection of books and CDs
- Outdoor sauna in a separate building
- Lighted mirror, hair dryer
- Children welcome – there are games, children’s books and CDs, children’s vehicles,
- Baby cot, high chair, baby monitor, slide
- Non smoking property
- li>Large selection of board games
- High-speed internet access (DSL up to 6000)
- Information pack, excursions, hiking maps
Further rate information
- Prices are valid for 2 persons / day for bookings of a week. Short term rentals and groups on request.
- Final cleaning, towels, bed linen and Wi-Fi are included.
- Electricity, water and firewood are billed according to consumption.
- Prices plus tax of 1.50 € per adult / day: With the guest card you get you can use for the free the public transport in the Black Forest.
- More information about the included Konus card.
- We accept as payment Bank transfer and Paypal.
|SEASON||PER NIGHT||MINIMUM STAY|
|Low Season||249 Euro||3 Days|
|Mid Season||259 Euro||5 Days|
|High Season||269 Euro||7 Days|
|Christmas / New Year||359 Euro||7 Days|
What Our Guests Say
An exceptional houseThe moment we arrived we were thrilled: a sparkling wine, flowers, carefully arranged rooms with made up beds and towels ready set - all very stylish, as in the first-class hotel. Since we arrived in the dark, we saw the next day, how great is the holiday house. No neighbors, a huge area just for us. Looking at the interior, you realize that the owners have really been puttig some thoughts into this. All modern and totally comfortable. For the children there were many toys avaialble. Our little one was very excited about the dollhouse. Unfortunately we only had a long weekend there. We could have stayed longer. But we'll definitely be back. Many thanks to the owner! Cottage Brestenberg, travel period December 2013